"Professional Installation of Solid Hardwoods to laminates"
- Upgrading your old floors with new Wood floors is a great advantage, increases the property value of your home. Most homes with hardwood floors sell faster and for higher prices.
- Installing over concrete sub-floor or bellow grade: When installing your new wood floor on top of a concrete subfloor (as opposed to a plywood subfloor) or below grade (basement) then you will need to install an engineered hardwood floor. We can help you chose from a large selection of engineered hardwood flooring .
- Engineered Wood floors will offer the same robust and luxurious feeling as a solid wood floor and needs to be properly installed, (glue down installations, nail down installations, floating floors installations) and maintained, both types of floor coverings share the same feel and look, hardwood floors provide you with a long-lasting, beautiful wood floor you can enjoy for years.
- Hardwood flooring will never go out of style (rustic, contemporary, modern). You can put your own creativity into hardwood flooring by selecting from a wide range of stains (colors), by adding a rich glow, hardwood floors will compliment any room in your home. Let us hep you choose, Contact Us today.
- Laminate flooring offers the visible style and simple maintenance of hardwood or tile flooring, but with a lower cost and care. Designed for the active family, they are resistant to stains and scratches and will not fade because of Arizona's sun or artificial light. laminate floors never need waxing or varnishing, and installation is less costly. We install several types of laminate flooring that vary in shape, size, texture and colors perfect for any home.
- Understanding the basics of hardwood flooring will help you make the right flooring decision for your home.
© 2016-2018 All Rights Reserved. Adriatic Flooring LLC. | adriaticflooring.com Website By: Luzern Designs